Disclaimer and Terms of Service
The Ministry provided by Celebrate Freedom Ministries and/ or Celebrate Freedom Ministries T/A Sozo Healing is of a spiritual and educational nature only. Celebrate Freedom Ministries is not a medically licensed practice and it is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. It is against Celebrate Freedom policy for its affiliated staff and volunteers to recommend discontinuation of medical intervention and/or medication without professional medical advice.
Celebrate Freedom Ministries is a community of Christians who believe that a supernatural God can and does intrude upon natural realities. Although we pray for miracles in individuals’ lives, Celebrate Freedom Ministries & its affiliated institutions, staff and volunteers cannot be held responsible for the final outcome. In the likely occurrence of healing to individuals; Celebrate Freedom Ministries and its affiliated staff and volunteers do not take responsibility for loss of income as a result of changed status to one’s eligibility for government and other benefits.
Users of our products, services and website are advised to use their own due diligence when it comes to making personal decisions. All information, products and services that have been provided should be verified by your own qualified professionals. Our information, products and services should be carefully considered and evaluated before reaching a decision on whether to rely on them.
You agree that neither Celebrate Freedom Ministries nor its affiliated staff and volunteers are responsible for the success or failure of outcomes relating to medical, educational and personal outcomes.
All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through Celebrate Freedom and Sozo Healing Ministries website is for general information purposes only.
Celebrate Freedom and its affiliated institutions strive to keep information on its educational programs up to date, but we cannot guarantee the accuracy, reliability, or currency of the information. Any errors in the information that are brought to our attention will be corrected as soon as possible. Celebrate Freedom reserves the right to change information on its website and educational resources at any time and without notice. This includes:
• Changes to the schedule, location, number of classes, and mode of delivery for a program, provided such alterations are reasonable.
• Variations to the content and syllabus of programs.
• Suspending or discontinuing a program.
• Changes to the cost of an educational program or course. (Such changes would go into effect at the beginning of the following calendar year or start of a new term.)
• Cancelling specific educational programs or to combine them with others if Celebrate Freedom reasonably considers this to be necessary (for example, because too few participants apply to join the program for it to be viable).
In the unlikely event that Celebrate Freedom and its affiliated institutions discontinues or does not provide an educational program or changes it significantly before it begins:
• Relevant individuals will be notified at the earliest possible opportunity.
• Participants will be able to withdraw their applications in writing within a reasonable time after learning about the change.
The participant is not entitled to a discount or refund if they choose to cancel their registration and/or fail to attend the educational sessions.
Celebrate Freedom and its affiliated institutions might provide links to a number of external websites. The ministry does not endorse, approve, or recommend the content, owners, or operators of websites and applications available through this website.
The ministry accepts no liability for any loss or damage a person suffers because that person has directly or indirectly relied on any information on this website.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time at the discretion of Celebrate Freedom Ministries and its affiliated organisations.